Full Mouth Rehabilitation & Restoration
Either due to trauma, disease or long-term neglect, some patients need more than just a simple treatment or procedure. They need a full mouth restoration and complete rehabilitation. This typically involves several dental procedures to restore full mouth function and normal esthetics.
The Most Advanced Solutions
Dr. Audrey specializes in helping these patients regain normal function and esthetics, and she uses a wide variety of techniques and procedures to achieve the patient’s goals, including:
- Hybrid dental restorations, sometimes referred to as All-on-4® dental implants, to replace an entire arch (upper or lower) of missing teeth using strategically placed implants & fixed bridges
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth & restore natural function & appearance long-term
- Dental crowns to strengthen & protect damaged or broken teeth
- Dental bridges to replace one or two missing teeth without surgery
- Dentures or partial dentures to replace missing teeth & restore bite function & appearance
- Root canal therapy to save natural teeth & avoid tooth extraction
In addition, Dr. Audrey performs family dentistry and cosmetic dentistry solutions. She delivers personalized dental care for a wide range of oral health issues, including periodontal disease. She also offers dental fillings, porcelain veneers, teeth whitening and Six Month Smiles.
Have you wondered, “Is there a local dentist near me?” Dr. Audrey is. She serves the residents of Algonquin, IL as well as the nearby Illinois communities of Carpentersville, Crystal Lake, Huntley and Lake in the Hills.
Learn more about full mouth rehabilitation and restoration or reconstruction. Please call our office. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form to book your consultation with Dr. Sim.