Get Your Smile Back with Restorative Dentistry in Algonquin, IL
Smiling makes you look and feel wonderful, but if your teeth are broken, crooked, or stained, you might not feel like smiling at all. Let Dr. Audrey Sim at Algonquin Smiles unleash the power of your best smile yet with restorative dentistry. Her high-tech office can even create same-day crowns and six-month teeth straightening. Don’t wait to feel better: If you live in Algonquin, Carpentersville, Crystal Lake, Huntley, or Lake in the Hills, Illinois, call the helpful staff at Algonquin Smiles to arrange your restorative dentistry appointment, or book it online.
Restorative Dentistry Q & A
How quickly can I restore my smile?
Dr. Audrey Sim gets you smiling faster than ever. She can straighten your teeth in an average of just six months with the Six Month Smiles cosmetic braces system.
If you need a crown, you don’t have to wait months for a custom-designed false tooth. Dr. Audrey Sim’s technicians use CAD/CAM technology to construct a same-day crown while you wait.
If you’re looking for whiter teeth, she gives you an at-home professional kit to use for less than an hour a day. Use the kit whenever you need a boost.
How can I restore my smile?
Dr. Audrey Sim provides a full range of solutions to restore your smile and give you back your confidence. She also offers preventive services that keep your teeth and gums healthy over the long-term.
You can choose from:
- Bonding to restore chipped, cracked, discolored, or improperly arranged teeth
- Porcelain veneers, inlays, and outlays to redesign the shape, length, or color of your teeth and hide imperfections such as stains, gaps, and misalignment
- Teeth whitening to correct brown, yellow, and spotted tooth stains and create a dazzling white smile
- Sealants that strengthen your teeth and protect them from cavities
- Dentures, bridges, and implants to replace missing teeth
- Crowns and same-day crowns to repair your teeth and avoid extraction
- Orthodontics, crowns, and bridges to bring your teeth into alignment
- Six Month Smiles braces to straighten your teeth in six months
- Mercury-free, tooth-colored dental fillings
Dr. Audrey Sim uses SNAP dental imaging instant cosmetic simulation so that you and she can design your new smile together. She helps you make the smile in your imagination match the one you have.
Is there more to a great smile than just good looks?
Research shows that smiling lowers stress and blood pressure. Smiling also boosts your immune system, releasing natural painkillers and the “happy hormone” serotonin. And if that weren’t enough, you can live 7 to 10 years longer if you smile often than if you don’t!
Get ready to laugh and smile confidently by calling Dr. Audrey Sim’s happy staff for an appointment, or book your restorative dentistry consultation online.